Monday 6 October 2014

Lip syncing, first test and final

As there will be lip syncing in my music video, I have decided to lip sync in the well-known duet 'Need you now' by Lady Antebellum. By doing this test, it allows me to have a good understand of how lip syncing works, and also just how much time it may take to lip sync my own music video when it comes to editing.



















By doing this, it has aided me with my editing skills, in order to then allow me the best possible chance to achieve a high grade when it comes to making my own music video.

Lip syncing is important when it comes to creating my overall
music video because, if the lip sync in not correct, it can throw the entire emotion, message and tone of the overall music video because the target audience will be more focused on the poor lip syncing than my use of mise-en-scene, lighting etc...


Here was the final, fully edited test.



No comments:

Post a Comment