Thursday 23 October 2014

Filming/blocking Schedule

In order to give myself enough time if needed to re-film and also with the editing of this music video, I have created a filming schedule in order to keep myself in order, so then I am up-to-date and on time with my filming/blocking. This also aids me with knowing what is going on with everything whilst filming (and before)


Auditions: 4th of October

Thursday 8th of October -  Blocking for shots 1-23 *Both characters are needed*

Friday 9th October - Interior shots of female *within the storyline her suicide, male not needed*

Saturday 11th October- Blocking for the entirety of location one *full cast*

Sunday 12 October - Filming of the entirety of location one  *full cast*

Saturday 25th October-  Blocking for the entirety of location two *full cast*

Sunday 26th October-  Filming of the entirety of location two *full cast*

Saturday 1st November-  Blocking for the entirety of location three *full cast*

Sunday 2nd November- Filming of the entirety of location three and pizza. *full cast + the pizza delivery guy*


*If needed dates will be added in order to re-film certain points of my narrative*

No comments:

Post a Comment