Friday 5 December 2014

Rough cut 2 (Bloodstains)




Having taken into consideration all of the feedback that I have received, I made another rough cut to the video of 'bloodstains' with the feedback.


After showing this to an audience, this is what they said I could do to make it better:

- The lip syncing was off at points, mostly with the female
- Look towards using some slow motion
- The camera was a little shaky at times.
- It was confusing to see when it was a flashback, using an effect would have been better.


However what they found positive about my music video was:

- They understood the storyline and that he had died.
- They liked the interior shots of the two actors dancing
- The use of different and 'inventive' camera angles
- The use of a voice over at the beginning was 'powerful and clever'

*Each and everyone who gave me feedback said that it was sad, so that works with me because it means that I showed key conventions of the music genre and also reflected the lyrics of bloodstains*


By doing another rough cut, as well as getting another set of feedback aids me because it allows me to produce the best music video I could possible produce, which is something I would like, as it would (fingers crossed) lead to a higher grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment