Monday 15 December 2014

Music Advertisement Draft



This is my final Music Advertisement and it has been created to be a half page advertisement. 

I chose a warm under-tone for the effect on my photo because it shows connotations of hope and warmth, which is that the song, and also my music video focuses on in regards to the characters relationship.
Information wise I decided to keep it to a bare minimum because it allows audience members to then create their own hype by using the social media sites show in the bottom left corner. Being an indie pop genre, I also decided that below-the-line advertisement was going to be the best approach because compared to American medications and mainstream artists, there is less money on advertisement, and therefore to give the audience freedom to promote seemed logical, when thinking as though my product was a real media product.

The typography is white and elegant which connotes purity which symbolises the characters relationship, and also the content of the album. I also used this type of font because from real media text  e.g. the front used on chosen artist passenger's recent album 'Whispers' and the aim of this coursework task is to create media products which reflect and are as close to a real media product as possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment