Sunday 14 September 2014

Initial ideas for a music video (cont.)

When looking at what song I would be choosing to create a music video to, I had chosen Ed Sheeran with 'Give Me Love' however forgetting that the song already had a music video, and to avoid the possibility of losing marks on creativity, I decided to change my interest of song, and I have now chosen 'Bloodstains' by Passenger from the EP 'Flight of the crow' as this song does not have a music video, and is not a very well-known song, therefore meaning that I can have full creativity range when it comes to narrative and my variation of shots, locations, actors and costume that I will be using.





- This is my mood board of my beginning idea for the music video, from what I can picture inside of my head is that one member of the couple dies and leaves the other lost and afraid, which reflects the lyrics of the song I have chosen. The music video would also show flashbacks to when the deceased was alive, and show the other half (perhaps the woman) spiralling out of control with the loss, which leaves her to join her partner on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment