Monday 17 November 2014

Audition infomation


For this audition, actors are expected to lip sync to the song provided, and also entail screen tests, which would include close ups, medium shots, and also long shots. The actors should also be aware that they are expected to act along-side another, and also to be intimate with this other (for instance acting in love in certain scenes.)

The auditions are to be held in December the 4th between 12-4 as some who wish to audition may not be available outside of working hours. Auditions will be held at 'the old court theatre' located in Chelmsford, as it is more accessible than other locations.


I spread the word about auditions through social media and also local theatre groups in order to get a variety of people to audition instead of just asking my friends to do it because it would be less hassle.

These auditions will aid me with my work because, although it may be easier to just ask my friends, by auditioning, it allows me to then have a better choice at those who may suit the music video better, it also allows me to have better access to those who find lip syncing easier, because if I had just asked my friends, lip syncing would be hard, as they do not use their mouths very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment