Monday 3 November 2014

Location Scouting ( exterior )

 These locations are from London, and would then allow me to create a very realistic location for the audiences to react to, I worry however, that if I choose this location, that it will then take away from the overall convention of an indie music video to be plain and simple, and also within basic locations such as woodland areas.








This location looks to be a good candidate as it follows key conventions of my chosen artist and also the music videos he creates.








Again this style of location could work perfectly with the music video, however I fear that, as it is not a full woodland area, and only a pathway, when I look into framing, I would catch things in the frame that shouldn't be there, for instance, there is a lamp post already in the photo, and a building in the background.










These locations are from the same area, and look idea for certain parts of my music video narrative. The locations also fall into the conventions of my chosen artist's music video, which is a bonus because I wish to convey my knowledge of conventions, and I wish to apply them to my work.


This location, when at sunset (as it is in the picture) is beautiful and could also work as one of the three locations because it is a location associated with love, for example lovers walking across the beach (and no I don't mean slow motion running towards each other.)





By using this location, it could allow me to portray the characters in a high level of verisimilitude, which would then allow the audience to emphasise with the characters, for instance the wife.


Final locations:


By doing this location scouting it allows me to get an idea of where I can realistically film so when I do come to filming, I'm not just rushing around last minute looking for a space to film.



No comments:

Post a Comment