Tuesday 25 November 2014

Final Music Advertisement Idea

 
 
This is my final music advertisement.
 
I chose this picture because, although it doesn't link in with the footage within my music video, it does however link with the generic genre key conventions of a 'indie pop' music video. I decided to use a white colour for the text because it is easy to read, and also it stands out behind the background. When looking at text, I decided to use little information because then it will allow audience members to create a hype on their own by following the only source ( @passengeroffical)  they have to gain the little information they can. This also allows the music advertisement to have below-the-line advertising, which also links to the artist because that is what Passenger would have to rely on before the hit release of his two well-known albums, which appeals to fans and audience members who knew of him before his debut albums, by reassuring this fan-base that he has not changed.
 
 
 
By doing this, it has allowed me to understand the importance of music advertisement's and just how much work goes into it. 
 
Just like my digipack, it was pointed out to me that there is no apparently link to any of my products for the audience to understand. So I have decided to change the entire music advertisement to fit in with the rest of my products, so then the audience can notice the apparent link and understand why I have used what Image for where.    


No comments:

Post a Comment