Thursday 20 November 2014

Shotlist for my digipack

When looking at what shots to use for my digipack, I decided that I should use a variety of shots, so I did.

I decided on:

Establishing shot-  this would spread out to create the middle three panels with the CD to sit in the middle, I thought that this would work because it allows a beautiful picture (if I do say so myself) and it sets the tone of the album for the audience to be relaxed and mellow, just like the artist himself.

Medium shot- I've used this shot for a few of my photos because it's mostly of wildlife which fits with the brand of artist passenger (as he is always seen with elements around him) and also the key conventions of his genre (indie pop)




By doing this, it has allowed me to know exactly what I want for my digipack and allows me to save time, as I will not be fussing around trying to think of shots to use, as now I know what I want and where I want to shoot it, which is on location.

No comments:

Post a Comment