Friday 7 November 2014

Ideas for my music advertisment


By using this style of music advertisement, it allows me to spread out the information that I would like to give out to the public, and it also keeps the genre conventions throughout (from the music video down to the lyrics)

This image also allows the audience to have open interpretation to what the music video and the album could then have featured, for instance this image looks as though everything is fine, however there is a shadow which could allow audience to think that possibly not everything is alright, meaning that they have an idea of what the music video will entail.



My font would be quite normal and easy to read (not comic sans, but something along the lines of Courier as it is easy to read...)
Also I would have the text in the colour black as it contrast the high key lighting and lighter colours of the background, which would draw the audience to the text therefore they are more likely to read my advertisement instead of one which the text basically fades into the background.












I would like to use an image like this for my music advertisement as it is still a subtle hint towards the main locations of the music video, and also the themes, for instance I bet you immediately thought of passion and love when you looked at the rose, and then thought about where the rose came from, for instance a tree, In a field (see it does link)


This also allows me to have my text, for instance on layout of this images (I will not be using this image)
I could have little information dotted around the rose, the information would be enough for audiences to understand what is going on, but it also conceals enough information for the audience to then create a hype as they would want the information that the record label will not release.






























So for instance I would have the layout like this, the font as well I would have in white as the song talks about 'bloodstains in the snow' and also how my characters will be dressed in black and white, it also links towards the digipack, music video, lyrics and also now the music video advertisement.




No comments:

Post a Comment