Sunday 2 November 2014

Props Infomation

Within my music video I will be using various props;

Cardboard box: to be used in the reality as she is packing up his things












Husbands items: these will be personal items, such as a watch, paperweights, photos etc...












Ring: to be worn by the female







Hand held camera: that the male holds in the flashbacks









Photo: The female picks this up which leads into a flashback





Glass: For the female to drink out of





Bottle of Whiskey: Which will be filled with apple juice for impact towards the narrative.








By doing this, this allows me to have an idea of what is going to be in my frame when it comes to shots, and therefore allows me to add or take away from the mise-en-scene so then my music video can look as professional realistic as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment