Wednesday 19 November 2014

Shotlist for my Music advertisement (plus draft)

For my music advertisement I decided to use an establishing shot of a woodland area in order for audiences to understand that I have paid attention to the key conventions of my chosen music genre.

Although there is a lamp post in the middle of the frame, as this is an advertisement I'm able to place text about the single, the artists name and other information that I would need to allow the audience to know in order to let them be interested with the single, and for them to be excited enough to start their own hype.







This is a draft for my Music advertisement:



I decided to not reveal a lot of information on this advertisement because I thought that I would then allow audience members to 'follow' on social medias and create their own hype.




No comments:

Post a Comment